The Mountain West Cystic Fibrosis Consortium (MWCFC) is planning its 22nd annual conference for April 23-25, 2020, in Salt Lake City, Utah. This year it is sponsored by the University of Utah Adult Cystic Fibrosis Center and the Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Center at Primary Children’s Hospital. The MWCFC meeting hosts approximately 100 attendees of various disciplines serving the Cystic Fibrosis Community in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah. It will be held at the University of Utah’s Guest House & Conference Center.
If you are interested, our sponsorship funding levels are as follows:
• Platinum ≥$35,000 Table and up to 4 representatives
• Gold $20,000 Table and up to 3 representatives
• Silver $10,000 Table and up to 2 representatives
• Bronze $5,000 Table and 1 representative
• Copper ≤$2,500 Conference program acknowledgement
All fees will be used primarily for the MWCFC Conference. The Mountain West Planning Committee has reserved space for the vendor displays adjacent to the MWCFC meeting rooms, giving the attendees easy access to visit your table. Six foot tables will be provided for your displays.